Re: Unicode TTF containing CJK?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 10:47:34AM +0900, Jim Breen wrote:
> >> Ooh. Sounds interesting. I wonder if Unix would be happy with it.
>
> Why would in not be?   8-)}

xfstt seems to have "fun" mapping ordinary characters in TT fonts; giving
it a full-on Unicode font sounds like asking for trouble.

Oh, and incidentally, when I was talking about X frame buffer server stuff, I
didn't realise you had the S3 chipset edition; as someone else pointed out,
that ought to be well supported. I've got this weird Trident thing which X
doesn't want to talk to at all, so I have to use fb.

--
I don't understand how people can think SCSI is anything more quirky
than a genius with peculiar dietary requirements in a world where the