Re: i810 graphics card (was Re: XFree86 4.0.3 segfault problem..).

Scott Stone wrote:

> if you want a weird mode you'll have to make your own ModeLine for it, most
> likely.

Any idea how I get the correct timing values for a "weird" mode?
I only got the values I have from some example I found on the net.
I tried playing with the values a bit (basically extrapolating the values that
work for 1024x768 out to 1280x768) with no noticable results.
Since playing with the values didn't seem to make any difference, I
am almost suspecting that it isn't even using those values, although I only
have a single ModeLine in the config file.

Is the ModeLine the only place that determines that, or is it possible the
driver
just doesn't support that  mode at all?

As you can tell, I am pretty clueless about this stuff.

Thanks,

Jimmy