Second X server

Hi,

Of course, I should RTFM, but I cannot find the information: I wish,
when I log on with xdm (I mean with my login,
which means this should be a user config, not a system-wide one), to
start a second X server on display :1,
with an alternative XFConfig file.

Also, no window manager should be started on this server.

The target is to start wine to play some games which need a different
configuration (for instance starcraft).

As no wm should be started, I would like to launch an xterm, but in this
case, I am not sure I could get
the focus.

Did someone tried this kind of config?

Thanks,

br.

--
Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on society.
  -- Mark Twain