From: Christopher SEKIYA [mailto:wileyc@example.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 12:01 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: XFree86 4.0.3 segfault problem...

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 11:50:26AM -0700, Scott Stone wrote:

> I get a SIGSEGV from the X server (XF86_Mach64).

XF86_Mach64 with 4.0.3?  Highly unlikely -- are you certain that the
executable is not "XFree86" using ati_drv.o?

> I start up X with monitor disconnected.  Plug in monitor.  FN-F7 to
display
> on both, or external only.  Works FINE.  it's only at startup.

DDC problem, but first I'd make sure that your Xserver is okay.

-- Chris "on my way to the airport, yippee!" Sekiya
	"The only box we've ever had owned was running OpenBSD." -- J. Byrne

Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, June 15 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae
Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-