Re: Offtopic, inappropriate jokes?

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 04:01:30PM +0900, Jack Morgan wrote:
> The new sys admin, webmaster and current president of TLUG will
> be installing Linux onto our new server this weekend. While we
> do this, we will be rethiking the TLUG charter to address recent
> abuse of the mailing list. Discussion will follow on tlug-admin.
> Untill that time, please post Linux related comments, questions.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack Morgan
> TLUG President
>
> --
> Insert witty comment here

 "I enter upon my task without proving the importance of the
  subject. I shall be asked if I am a prince or a legislator,
  to write on politics. I answer that I am neither, and that
  is why I do so. If I were a prince or a legislator, I should
  not waste time in saying what wants doing; I should do it,
  or hold my peace."
From Social Contract by Jean Jacque Rousseau.

Aren't you wasting your time while you have Chris.

Kei.