Re: Off-Topic Rant on ./, KDE, et al. (was: Re: CD-ROM drive)

This threat must die.  It is *way* outside of any allowed topic
in the TLUG list charter.  The only way it could even possibly
be justified is if you were discussing implementing a spellchecker.
Since that's not the case, let's take this thread out and kill it.
Wait, we can't.  It's already been beaten to death.

Jonathan