Re: ++CD-ROM drive

> >    Darren> BTW, are there are any other languages (*) that allow you
> >    Darren> to use templates (or similar) to write generic *efficient*
> >    Darren> code?

> Looks like Python can do it too:
> http://diveintopython.org/fileinfo_alltogether.html

I like and use Python, but it is not really efficient (it is "quick
enough" for most applications though). PHP also has this ability to not
need a proper class definition - a function can work with any class as
long as it has the required members.

Is this how lisp does generic code as well? Lisp is also interpreted
rather than compiled isn't it?

Darren