Re: Offtopic, inappropriate jokes?

Quoting msdavid <msdavid@example.com>:

> A tyrant is the worst disease and the cause of all
> others.

Maybe Chris's tone was not the gentlest, but his request
was more than valid. Any list member has the right to ask
people to stop posting things that are irrelevant. Email
volume is of some concern to many people here, I would
think. I know that *I* get around 50 emails a day, and that
is a low number for some people out there.

> Moral authority is never retained by any attempt to hold
> on to it. It comes without seeking and is retained
> without effort.

And this browbeating is also irrelevant, if you ask me. (No-
one did.) (I know.) (So shut up!) (Sorry.)

"No segfault, no problem."

Josh Glover
jmglov@example.com