Re: Offtopic, inappropriate jokes?

Frank Bennett (bennett@example.com) wrote:

> The jokes are supposed to be funny.

Yeah, supposed to be.  But as someone else noted, they've
been around for years.  There can't be a Bill Gates joke in
existence that's less than 10 years old.

> Separately, there was recently a flurry of little panics
> about a "SULFBK.EXE" virus.

<snip>

> Sound familiar?  Anyone remember a TLUG posting that began,
> "This virus operates on the honor system"?

When I one of the SULFBK.EXE hoax mails, that's the first
thing that popped into my mind, got a good chuckle
out of it, especially because so many people did exactly
what the instructions said :-)

Jonathan