The meta-tlug post [Re: http://tlug.linux.or.jp/list.html]

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 12:51:00PM +0900, msdavid wrote:
> Software issues concerning linux/unix operating systems
I'm setting up $BLAH an it doen't work out of the box without reading
manuals.

> Software issues concerning tools, programs, etc.
How do I setup PPP?

> Technical software issues concerning Open Source Code
Help! I was running  stock Mandrake 6.0 and the file "1337_backdoor.sh"
magically appeared!

> Hardware-related issues
$HARDWARE doen't work with automagically with Redhat 7.1

> Books / Book reviews
Buy the bat book.

> Linux-related jobs
I'm setting up my corporate LAN help!

> Announcements of Linux-related events in Japan
Lets go drinking with the /. guys.

> Why should I use Linux and not some other OS?
Don't.  Use [Free/Net]BSD instead.

http://www.gnu.org or die!

http://www.slashdot.org!

> Jokes, General Conversation (hopefully linux related :-)
What does Bill Gates have to do with Linux?

Long day at work is messing with what remains of my sanity I suppose.

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / SIGUSR1 R&D

PGP signature