RE: ADSL again

Just out of curiousity what sort of sustained bandwidth are eaccess or ntt
flets users getting downstream.  I know 2 people with eaccess service in new
buildings near me who are getting rates far below the rated 1.6Mbps/s,
whereas with Tokyo Metallic I regularly get 150-160Kbytes/s (very close to
1.6Mbps) for sites with adequate bandwidth on my lines (one in setagaya-ku
and the other in shibuya-ku).

Thinking about this from the context of having to switch at some point and
curious about tech differences between the various services.

JS