I need an Advice!!

Hi everybody,

I am a LINUX beginner, 31 y.o., living in Tokyo and I am looking for a
chance to get on-the-job experience with LINUX - working for your company .
In fact, any opportunity welcome!!!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT SALARY!!! Rather than remuneration, I am keen on
acquiring LINUX skills .For now, I have only most basic knowledge on the
subject, but much enthusiasm, too, as well as responsible and steady
character.
I am a university graduate; majored in material science. Have had experience
of designing trunk networks (SONET, SDH, WDM) at NEC, familiar with TCP/IP,
have some notion of CISCO and some (though insignificant) experience of
C/VB.
Language skills amount to English, Russian, can read in German, considerable
Japanese (including reading) skills.
            If you think you could USE ME at your company, please e-mail me
here:  pskop@example.com
I have a Japanese long-term resident visa, no problem in this respect.
Will appreciate any help or advice.

Sincerely, Peter I. Skop

$B$3$s$K$A$O!!!*(B

$B;d$O!!El5~=;$^$$$N#3#1:P$N(BLINUX$B$N=i?4$O%I%$%D8l$O(B
$BFI$a$^$9!#F|K\8l$O==J,$G$-!"4A;z$b$+$J$jFI$a$^$9!#(B
$BG[6ve$N$3$H$K$D$$$F=u8@$J$I$"$C$?$i$"$j$,$?$$$G$9!#59$7$/!"(BPeter I .
Skop