Re: SPARCstation 5 - where to start?

That sounds like the place I went to - top floor is Unix kit? Actually, there
were a few other places with old workstations gathering dust, Sun, SGI, HP, etc.
Seems such a shame, as they were machines I'd have killed for at university, but
these days are languising unused for the sake of a few Man En. Great deal for
any comp-sci students out there...

Gavin

Internet
jq@example.com - 06/06/2001 11:06 AM