Re: sucks

IMHO if you don't like something then don't use it. Some people don't like
software that has a GUI (like kapm-idled), I have no objection against
that.
It's okay to criticize software as long as you state why you don't like it.
But simple statements like "KDE sucks" should go in the slashdot
commentaries, not this list. Whatever you say there, they'll prove you're
an idiot.

> > > Can you tell me a little detail about "why KDE sucks"!
>  I thought you needed KDE to run Konqueror, and that Konqueror
> was a Good Thing. Tell me I'm wrong about that too. . . .

You don't need to be running KDE to be able to use konqueror. Just install
the core kde packages and it should run fine. I'm not running KDE either.

--
B0Ti.