Re: cron/logrotate

Jc,

I think, in the case of Apache, you would be better
off running Apache's rotatelogs utility.
Or you could write your own log rolling scripts,
called from cron. It's not that hard to do, and you can
insert useful debugging statements (to syslog or a log file).

At least then you know what's going on, instead of relying
on Red Hat's "system".

Jake