From: Jonathan Byrne [mailto:jq@example.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 3:13 AM
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group
Subject: External USB disks and Linux?

A friend just mentioned wanting to get an external USB disk
for her notebook machine and install Linux on it.  Which
led me to ask, "Whoa, does that work?"  How about it, folks?
Has anybody tried it?  Did it work?  Pitfalls to watch for?

TIA,

Jonathan

Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, June (TBA) 19:30- Tengu Tokyo Eki Mae
Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July (TBA) 13:30-