Re: DNS is up!

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 06:03:25AM -0000, Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

> I totally agree! Hence the reason I want to use intranet.hmv.co.jp instead
> of intranet.intranet.co.jp ;) But I agree that int is better.

Reality check: assuming that you are, in fact, designing and building this
for a production environment ... do you _really_ think it's a good idea to
be discussing at this level of detail in a public forum?

At this point, you've given any potential black hats more than enough
information to do nasty things to your boxen.

-- Chris
	"The only box we've ever had owned was running OpenBSD." -- J. Q