Re: Very odd 'bash' problem in RH7.1 - What!?!!

  In case it's of any help, I seem to be having a similar problem on both of my Redhat 7.1 boxes.  I've been trying to use kmail, but it will only check and send mail when run from root.  When run as non-root, it will say it's trying to get mail but never actually do so.  Whatever that script is, the permissions must be off.
  Would this have anything to do with the fact that only half of my mails reach their final destination?

 Kris