Re: SCSI cdrom boot problem

Many thanks to people who tried to answer this problem. For your
information, here is the
solution, that I got in Akihabara shop yesterday:

As I boot on CD, the BIOS tries to map the CD drive to "A:" drive. This
means that there should
be a "A:" drive. As I have no floppy, my BIOS setup was "No floppy".
This was the problem:
I need to declare I have a floppy, so the CD  drive is correctly mapped.

Totally crazy, no?

Thanks again,

br.