Re: Linux drivers for Fujitsu TFT monitors

Jimmy Lefkowitz (jlefkowitz@example.com) wrote:

> Does anyone happen to know if there are linux drivers
> available for the new snazzy 17 inch wide ekishou
> (liquid crystal) TFT monitors made by Fujitsu

All you should have to do is supply the vertical and
horizontal sync rates to xf86config or Xconfigurator.

The best way to get a good PC is build one yourself
and equip it with the monitor of your choice, so I
wouldn't worry to much about the FMV series or its
monitors.  This way, you get exactly what you want in
terms of components, and none of it is non-standard
stuff.  Or at least if it is, you have only yourself
to blame :-)

Jonathan