Re: Japanese in Linux

I've never tried to get the "real" Japanese mode (but maybe it's
because I seldomly need it), and considering all discussions on the
topic here I don't want to try. But an easy way is to use emacs (easy
if you are comfortable with emacs). Make sure LEIM package, for input
modes is installed, it must come in rpm too.

Viktor