Re: RedHat Disk Dangers? [was: Linux and ADSL]

I avoided 7.0 altogether, but did give 7.1 a try on a spare partition. It wasnt
long before I did a 'mkreiserfs /dev/......' and got rid of it.

A lot of things just didnt work properly. e.g. After a reboot or two, it
started giving an oops while loading the network module, most apps had a delay
of a few seconds before starting up. etc.

Im still sticking to my ancient, but stable 6.2 install + the latest updates.
Even runs mpeg-4 videos. 7.1 doesnt.

asz