Re: ISDN and windowsME

>The other one you posted output from didn't have a default
>gateway or an IP address.  The fact that this one does
>have an IP address indicates that it must be finding a
>a DHCP server and receiving a lease from it.  That's good.

Yes I would say this is good, but since it's different from the win98
machines which do work I'm thinking it's not so good. Especially since this
would seem to put them on different subnets ...

>Why the difference?  I dunno.  But the big question is, does
>it have connectivity to:
>
>1) other machines on its lan;

It can see itself.

>2) Machines on the Internet

No. IE comes back with a DNS error.

If I drop DHCP and give it an address of 192.168.0.211 I can ping the TA at
192.168.0.1 but can't seem to ping other PC (If I start at 192.168.0.2). And
I can't get web pages, I just get a DNS error since I haven't set a DNS
address.

This is really getting to me. Bill is not my friend anymore.

Jc