Mini-nomikai Friday

There will be a mini-nomikai on Friday, May 25 at The Fiddler (Takadanobaba),
map at: http://www.thefiddler.com/map.html

We plan to try and get a reserved table, so we'd like to
make a list of those who will be attending.  Please add your
name to the list if you will attend.  We will call for reservations
on Wednesday.

From around 9:00 PM, there will be live music by the Bottleneck
Blues Band   (Delta blues, Chicago blues), Tokyo's top blues
band.

Attendees
---------
Jack Morgan