Virus shock horror sensation! (was: Can't type fast!!)

> I have recieved a mail from Austin K.Kurahone below without
> any message(body is empty) but an attachment with it.

You're quite sure it's empty and doesn't say (rather cryptically) "How
about put it in fstab?"? If it does say the latter, what you have with
it is a PGP signature; I don't think even a Windows computer running
Outlook Express can be brought down by that.

> Should I click it? Is it a virus?

I may be exceptionally stupid (see below), but anyway it's hard for me
to tell whether something is a "virus" when I know nothing whatever about
it.

I'm using Windows [proof of exceptional stupidity and cue for a chorus
of derisive laughter], but if I receive an unsolicited executable from
somebody who isn't obviously a computer moron, uh sorry, "newbie", I
start by asking the person who sent the message rather than the world at
large.