Re: Can't type fast!!

    L> Hi,
    L> Everytime I use my cdrom drive I need to type
    L> "mount -t iso9660 /dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom". Is there
    L> any shorter way to do this? Thanks in advance.

If you have a proper entry in /etc/fstab something like

/dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom auto user,noauto,nosuid,exec,nodev,ro 0 0

then just `mount /mnt/cdrom' will work. Alternatively (or
additionally), you can set an alias

$ alias mm='mount -t iso9660 /dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom'

and then just type `mm' to execute the command. If you like the alias
thing, put it in your shell init file, .bashrc.

Viktor