Re: XOM (was Re: XIM, kinput2 & Tk)

(fumbling for my mailing-list-manager hat)

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 01:32:56PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Now I'd like a concise explanation from the CCNAs about the relevance
> of Cisco 2611 configuration to Linux....

According to the revised charter (i.e., topics do not have to be linux-related
but rather free UNIX-related), it's borderline offtopic.  However, seeing
as how Cisco gear is the glue that holds damned near every network together,
I've been letting it pass ...

ObTLUG: 2611s can theoretically run NetBSD, but I've never heard of anyone
actually doing it.

-- Chris