From: Simon Cozens [mailto:simon@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 3:32 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: Getting out of Office on campus [was: source of virus]

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 10:15:30AM -0700, Scott Stone wrote:
> not that easy for most of us.  Here at Taos, now that I'm working here
> internally, I have to use the LookOut/Sexchange combination because of the
> fact that, well, the exchange server has all the calendaring stuff that I
> need

So hack reefknot already.
http://reefknot.sourceforge.net/

--
The most effective debugging tool is still careful thought, coupled with
judiciously placed print statements. -Kernighan, 1978

Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, May 12 13:30-
Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, June (TBA) 19:30- Tengu Tokyo Eki Mae