Re: CmdrTaco, Hemos

> BTW, is there the person who is interested to enjoy Akihabara with them?
> They are interested to visit the deepest Anime/PC/Electronic device
> related spots around Akihabara.

  I'd be happy to show them around Akihabara or aid in navigation under
the leadership of someone else.  I'm available from the 29 - 3 so let me
know if you need an extra hand.

  Noah (and anyone else attending LinuxWorld) - I'll be at LinuxWorld most
days (May 31st for sure) and a couple of beers to wrap up the day sounds
great.

Pax,

	Alex Reeder