Anti-Reds at Red Hat?

    Dennis> But if this is just more anti-Chinese Yankee crap,

Pretty unlikely, although I'll grant that the posts of Bob Young et al
on FSB are less "free software" and more "business" than the other way
around.

As for support of Taiwan, the fact is that there are a hell of a lot
more hackers in Taiwan.  In terms of user and developer population,
it's Beijing that is a "minor retro subculture."  I would guess it's
just lack of developers and lack of interest.  Somebody's Razor says
"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity."
Red Hat is just going to let TurboLinux lead the way into yet another
big Asian market.  ;-)

Anyway, there's no need for Yanks to be anti-Chinese, we can let their
own government do the job for us.  :-(