bug/tracking system

Can anyone recommend a bug/tracking system that I could use under Linux?

We run a small helpdesk here and I would like to have something I could use
for the logging of calls/problems. Something that had a web interface and
that could eventually be searchable and spew out statistics would be great.

If there were a great tool that was only command-line based I guess I could
build a web interface around it, but a nice package with all that already
built in would make my work that much easier :)

Jc