Re: Source of virus.

Oh dear,
  I got a mail from this person the other day directly to my address, not to tlug. It
was in the form of answer to my question I did some weeks ago to tlug. He attached a
file and what he wrote was

'The answer is here, click.'

Unfortunately I did click.
Then suddenly my virus checker recognized it was a Trojan virus.

All you guys, better check.

Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com