Re: cutting and pasting into vim in a kterm

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 07:32:48PM +0900,
tlug-digest-request@example.com wrote:
> To: <tlug@example.com>
> From: "SN_Diamond" <Norman.Diamond@example.com>
> Subject: Re: cutting and pasting into vim in a kterm
>
> Someone was so happy with my message, he sent me a virus together
> with a
> copy of half of my message.  He sent it directly to me instead of
> to the
> mailing list.  Clever, eh?

Hello again,

This message got me a little worried, so I've been looking over my
mail records and I'm pretty sure a virus has nothing to do with me.
I've yet to hear about what address the virus came from, but i doubt
very much it was from me.

I replied once in response to my original post <cutting and pasting
into vim in a kterm: http://www.tlug.gr.jp/ML/0105/msg00018.html>
and it was directly and only to the list:
<http://www.tlug.gr.jp/ML/0105/msg00070.html>.

hope that clears something up....
cheers,
joss
(please cc me directly as I'm on the digest)
--
http://www.josswinn.org