NIC on C-Bus for old PC98

I'm trying to run FreeBSD on an old PC98-21Cx2, bought some used NICs
in Akihabara, but can get only one to run.

The other card, an EP98X from NetWorld, has a suspicious connector
on the outside saying "Power".
Do they actually want me to feed it externally? It didn't come with
no adaptor or so...

The Kernel is built with ed10 irq 3 flags 0xd00000 (as jumpered?)
If anybody has experience with this card (connected to the C-BUS
It's not quite ISA, but looks simmilar), help me out, please.
It would help to know the correct IO, memaddr. and IRQ.

Sven