Re: [despammed] Re: cutting and pasting into vim in a kterm

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 06:33:42AM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:
> of years. The rapid "reproduction" of the worm was due to a
> bug in the code. If I remember correctly, it was simply a
> constant that he set too high or something like that. Said
> bug caused the worm to fill the memory of a computer and
> bring it down.

Nope; said bug altered the likelihood that the worm would attempt to infect
other machines. Its progress should have been slow, moving from one computer
to another, but instead every node hit three other nodes. (IIRC.)

--
The Messiah will come.  There will be a resurrection of the dead -- all
the things that Jews believed in before they got so damn sophisticated.