Re: [despammed] Re: cutting and pasting into vim in a kterm

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 07:32:48PM +0900, tlug-digest-request@example.com wrote:
> To: <tlug@example.com>
> From: "SN_Diamond" <Norman.Diamond@example.com>
> Subject: Re: cutting and pasting into vim in a kterm
>
> Someone was so happy with my message, he sent me a virus together with a
> copy of half of my message.  He sent it directly to me instead of to the
> mailing list.  Clever, eh?

errr, since the original message from this thread started with me and
because my name is mentioned above, I just want to clarify
something.  To the best of my knowledge, I did not send a worm.  I'm
not sure if that is what you are saying because it looks like you
are referring to a reply to my message but for my own reassurance,
can you clarify what adddress this worm came from?

Any replies I made to the list concerning my original thread were
made using mutt and sendmail on SUSE PPC.  The same home machine this
message came from.

Thanks.  I've not had any other complaints of worms, so I'm hoping
my name was included in there in error.

Joss
--
http://www.josswinn.org