Re: [despammed] Re: cutting and pasting into vim in a kterm

> Can you call it linux advocacy when windows users are complaining
> about windows viruses?
>
> :)

Have you heard of rtm?

Unfortunately this is one place I can't put a smiley.  Though I do think he
was punished far worse than he deserved.  He had tried to get Unix gurus to
fix the bugs that he pointed out, and no one cared until he showed them why
they'd better care.  People who considered themselves victims of that worm
had really been asking for it.