DHCP question/problem

I have installed DHCP on my firewall. After some problems with DDNS settings
I know seem to have a DHCP server that works and doesn't give any
warnings/error messages.

But unfortunately now my DHCP *client* is throwing up messages I didn't get
before.

My setup:

ADSL router which also serves as a DHCP server for my LAN. Between my LAN
and the router I have my own firewall. My firewall gets it's IP from the
router (hence it is a DHCP client) and also assigns IPs to the LAN PC (hence
it is also a DHCP server).

The problem:

Now, every 30 minutes, 1800 seconds, I get a message on the firewall console
like the following:

dhclient: New Broadcast Address: 172.25.0.255
dhclient: New Network Number: 172.25.0.0

The question:

Is this an error? If so how do I fix it? If not how do I stop these annoying
messages from appearing?

Thanks,

Jc

PS yes I missed the meeting. But I would have gone to the nomikai had I
known there would be one! Is there always a nomikai after a technical
meeting? Is it a Tengu's?