Re: How much space needed for a web server install?

Just to let everyone know, I have manually gone through all the rpms
installed on my RH 7.1 machine and have been able to whittle down the disk
usage to 365 Mbytes.

I have the basics plus apache, PHP, DNS/BIND, mySQL, and a lot of gcc/glibc
stuff that I didn't want to even *try* to remove.

All that cost me 365Mbytes, which still seems like too much but I'll have to
settled with it ...

Jc