Re: How much space needed for a web server install?

>Did you install X windows? You need the X libraries for some things, but
>that is all.

Nope, no X. I also had lots of trouble with the RH package selection tools.
I de-selected a lot of packages, X, emacs, XFree, etc ... but when the
installation started I was told that I was missing depencies for many of the
packages I had chosen *not* to install. I tried and tried again but in the
end just decided to let the installation proceed without checking
dependencies. In all the install was around 380MBytes.

I have yet to try the machine to see if it actually will do anyting though

Jc