Samba auditing question

Hello,

Apologies in advance if this is covered in the
docs.(though I did just finish grepping through the
man pages of Samba, so I did at least make a cursory
check)

I was wondering if any of you know how to configure
Samba to log file accesses.

It would be ever-so-pleasant if I could put something
like

   write-audit-files = *.exe *.dll *.vbs *.ocx
   write-audit-path = /var/log/smb/shareaudit.log

into an smb.conf share definition.

Then, when a Windows client does something it normally
shouldn't do (like write to an .EXE file), I can catch
it in the act and know which user to lower the boom
on.

Also does anyone know if there are any pages dealing
with fighting off Windows viruses/Trojans on Linux.
Though it is nice that the server itself is impervious
to infection, it is annoying to have the stupid win98
machines constantly re-infecting one another through
files stored on the Linux server.

Thanks,

Jeff