RE: ok this is NOT good

it is really weird.  I'll try fscking it again with -F but.. if it stays
screwed up, then that's .. bizarre.  then again, ext2fs isn't really noted
for excelling in any area, error management/correction being among them...
oh well.  No super critical data on the laptop, but there are some files I"d
like to save off, but I think I can do that even without a working /usr/lib.