Re: Looking for c source code to generate cvs passwords

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 02:05:23PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Shimpei> claims that you can do CVS over SSH (SSH2 only, unfortunately)
>
> Then it's useless for many purposes.  Eg, all the XEmacs hosts
> (cvs.xemacs.org, tux.org, sourceforge) require (at least prefer) SSH1.

That was the feeling I had.

> This may be changing, but there are still many people like Chris who
> don't like OpenSSH because of Theo, and who don't like ssh2 because of
> the license.

Well, MacSSH is based on lsh, which is GPLed, so the license problem may be
going away. The code quality may be another problem altogether, though. Does
lsh work any better these days? I've never had an opportunity to use
ssh2 much....

--
Shimpei Yamashita                               http://www.shimpei.org/