Re: Firewall setting

Thanks for that info. Ive seen this happen in other cases where a new thread is
displayed as part of an old one because the "Subject:" part was changed, but didnt
happen here.

Cant find any setting for changing threading. Im using Netscape (4.77).

I do use the same mail reader for the kernel mailing list. No wonder browsing
through the messages takes forever.

asz