Re: USB CF readers and Linux

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 07:30:58PM +0900, Jonathan Q wrote:

> Does anybody know a USB CF card reader that works with Linux?

I've got one -- it's an Adtec AD-SMR model AD-FLSM.  Got it at Sakuraya
in Shibuya.

Generally, USB CF interfaces work if they use the SCSI transport method
(i.e., they work like the USB ZIP drives).  Most of them, however, use
a proprietary method -- I kept buying readers until I found one that did
the right thing.

-- Chris