Re: ISP recommendations (Tokyo)

> I'm in Tokyo for three months and I'm looking for a dialup ISP. Specifically
> I'm looking for something Linux friendly.

http://www.freecom.ne.jp provides free dial-up that worked just find
under RedHat when I tried it.  No software download required, but you
need to use their proxy to browse so they can show you ads.  Also, you
need to be able to read Japanese to understand their website and get
through the registration process.

Kyle

Kyle Wright, Japanese to English Freelance Translator
http://kylewright.com/eiyaku/
eiyaku@example.com
Yahoo Messenger ID: kyle_wright