Re: ADSL problems with LAN hub

I don't think there's much "Aisho" problems with hubs, unless they
are switching hubs and such.
Maybe this is too obvious and not really worth mentioning, but...

1. Is the Hub working? Can your 2 machines ping each other?  If so, it's
probably not the hub.

2. Cables are also suspect, so try switching the Ethernet cables.

3. Also, sometimes sticking the cable into different sockets in the
hub may do miracles.

4. I'm embarrassed towrite this, but watch out for the tiny switches
on the hub.

5. If all else fails, maybe you can stick another LAN card in one of
your machines and have one machine do a firewall type of thing.