Re: MySQL

--- Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> Now, if I
> misunderstood your question, and what you meant was to not
> allow them to perform queries in a database, to not allow
> them to "see" the information in the database itself, simply
> turn off the above privs.

Sorry If I wasn`t clear enough, but I really meant for users not even
see that certain databases exist. Of course, privileges for untrusted
users to read or write data are already not available. I really wanted
them not even to known about databases they don`t (should) care about.

=====
Jordi S. Bunster

jsb@example.com     ->  Personal related stuff.
jsb@example.com ->  Work related stuff.