Re: Gnome and kinput

Thanks to Viktor and the almighty SJT for helping me get
Japanese input in emacs (finally!) working. It turns out
that the shift-left mouse button fontset selection worked
out just fine. I never thought I would be so happy to see my
test "nihon," first in hiragana and then magically
transformed to kanji with a swift press of the space bar (or
rather, three swift presses, as I meant "Japan," and not
"two bottles")!

Anyway, thanks again, and sorry for belittling XEmacs, which
I have used all of twice in my life, foolish bastard that I am.

-Josh