Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 10:47:29AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Sheesh.  I _intentionally_ avoided reading the article, just so I
> could believe a little longer.  Ruin my dream, will you?!

Oh, OK. Then you'll be glad to know I'm giving a talk about compiling Perl
and Python down to a common bytecode at the Perl Conference in July.

> BTW, saw a great .sig on the coda list today:
> "MCSE - Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert"

Must Consult Someone Experienced.

Sheesh, and I'm now trying to plan a Perl certification body. :)

--
"So i get the chance to reread my postings to asr at times, with a
corresponding conservation of the almighty leviam00se, Kai Henningsen."